Monday, February 7, 2011

Allie's First Bath

Friday Allie's umbilical cord fell off so she got her first bath Saturday. And even though I'm post call and it's late I promised to update with pictures today, so see below. She did pretty good, but wasn't too happy about being wet and cold. Today she had her first check up at the doctor and weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces, having regained her birth weight at two weeks old. Katie, Drew, and Allie spent the night at Papa and Gigi's last night because of the weather this morning. Allie had a big weekend of firsts, including her first time at their house, first time in the car with Drew, first trip to the doctor, and first sleepover. I am told that Drew wanted to sit right by her in the car the whole time. She is also two weeks old today. Yesterday while I was at work Katie had pictures of Allie taken by her sorority sister and now photographer, Elizabeth Wiggs. The previews on her blog and the link is below. They turned out awesome. Katie had Allie and Drew to a Tiger picture to suprise me too. I was on call and missed out on the fun and on the Super Bowl. I did get to watch some of it although I got two pages right at the kickoff. At least I got to watch the end and had a good night overall. Now I am off to bed. See Allie's pictures on Elizabeth's blog at the link below.

http://elizabethwiggsphotography.com/blog/











1 comment:

Gigi said...

The pictures of her first bath are so cute! I love the very last picture of Allie and Drew.